The Results Migration Scholarships
Results Migration is dedicated to recognizing those students wishing to study in Australia who show incredible initiative and outstanding academic integrity.Every year a student is selected to receive a $5,000 scholarship to be used to help cover costs related to Business or Legal subjects they undertake during their selected course.
Scholarship Value: $5000
Length of Scholarship: Once off payment
Number Available: 1
Opening Date: 14 August 2017
Closing Date: 01 December 2017
|Study Level||Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Course work); Postgraduate (Research)|
|Year of Study||Future/First Year; Continuing (2nd year or greater); 3rd year or greater|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident; Permanent Humanitarian Visa; International; New Zealand Citizen|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; Torres Strait Islander; South Sea Islander; Non Indigenous|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||Full time|
- Postgraduate (Certificate or Research)
- Certificate Courses – Diploma or above
Students must be studying full time in the field of their choice, and study at least one business or legal subject within that course.
- that the applicant has completed secondary-education (High school or equivalent)
- previous academic achievements
- have an unconditional or conditional offer (conditions must be met by closing date)
- applicants chosen course has at least one Business or Legal subject
To apply, please visit the Results Migration website, here.
How will I know the outcome of my application?
For further information please visit the Results Migration website.