Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise Scholarship
The Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise supports its community by enabling access and retention of students pursuing a career in education for the benefit of the community. This scholarship supports new and continuing students enrolled at CQUniversity in an Education or Learning Management Bachelor or Postgraduate course to pursue their degree within the Bundaberg region.
Scholarship Value: $2,000
Length of Scholarship: One off payment
Number Available: 1 (One)
Opening Date: 11 August 2017
Closing Date: 12 January 2018
|Study Level||Bachelor; Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Course work)|
|Year of Study||Future/First Year; First Year; Continuing (2nd year or greater); 3rd year or greater|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident; Permanent Humanitarian Visa; International; New Zealand Citizen|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||All loads|
To be eligible to receive The Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise Scholarship an applicant must:
- Be studying a Bachelor or Postgraduate degree at CQUniversity in the area of Education or Learning Management
Have a residential postcode in the Bundaberg Region (4620-4675) Be enrolled at CQUniversity at the time of Census Date in Term 1, 2018 Not be receiving another Donor Funded* Scholarship
*Donor Funded: refers to a scholarship which is only available to CQUniversity students, funded by an individual or organisation external to the University (excluding Federal Government funded Commonwealth and Equity Scholarships)
Applicants will be assessed based on an application form and a written submission addressing the following:
How will this scholarship assist you to be what you want to be? How will your intended area of study address the needs of Bundaberg? Provide details of your involvement in the community.
As a donor scholarship recipient, you may be approached to assist with positively promoting the CQUniversity Scholarships program by sharing your experiences as a recipient through media and at events such as Open Day.
Payment of the scholarship
- Written submission
- Evidence of Community involvement (written references, certificates of achievement)
To apply for The Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise Scholarship:
- Read the Scholarship Guidelines to check for eligibility and documentation required
- Complete a Scholarship Online Application Form, ensuring all supporting documentation is completed and attached as outlined in the Scholarship Guidelines
- For Current students (applicants who have already have a Student ID number) here to apply through MyCentre. You will need to log in with your student details.
- For Future students (applicants who have applied or are intending to apply to study at CQUniversity but not yet received or accepted an offer) click here to apply
Failure to supply requested documents will result in your application being incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
How will I know the outcome of my application?
A selection panel, consisting of representatives from CQUniversity and the scholarship donor will be formed to determine the successful applicant in each instance. A scholarship will only be offered where there is an applicant/s of sufficient merit. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications as soon as possible after the selection panel meets.
The Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise
The Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise was chartered on the 16th of May 1991 by Bundaberg East Rotary Club.
They have an active club that undertakes many projects and supports many worthy causes throughout the year.
- See more at: http://www.bundysunrise.asn.au/