EH and FC Churchward Sugar Industry Trust Scholarship
This scholarship supports undergraduate students with an interest in pursuing a career in the sugar cane industry within the Bundaberg region.
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Length of Scholarship: One-off payment
Number Available: 1 (one)
Opening Date: 24 April 2017
Closing Date: 23 June 2017
|Year of Study||Continuing (2nd year or greater); 3rd year or greater|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; Torres Strait Islander; South Sea Islander; Non Indigenous|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||All loads|
To be eligible to receive The EH and FC Churchward Sugar Industry Trust Scholarship an applicant must:
- Be in their 2nd year or higher of study in Term 2017 in a Bachelor of Science (Agricultural and Food Science)
Have a residential postcode in the Bundaberg Region (4620-4675) Be an Australian Citizen Be enrolled at CQUniversity at the time of Census Date Term 2 2017 Not be receiving another Donor funded * Scholarship
*Donor Funded: refers to a scholarship which is only available to CQUniversity students, funded by an individual or organisation external to the University (excluding Federal Government funded Commonwealth and Equity Scholarships)
Applicants will be assessed based on an application form and a written submission addressing the following:
- Why I am interested in (or want to pursue a career in) the agricultural and Food Science Industry?
Evidence of academic achievement (school reports, academic records) should also be submitted.
Payment of the Scholarship
- Written Statement - refer Selection Criteria
vidence of academic achievement (school reports, academic records) should also be submitted.
To apply for the EH and FC Churchward Sugar Industry Trust Scholarship:
- Read the Scholarship Guidelines to check for eligibility and documentation required
- Complete a Scholarship Online Application Form, ensuring all supporting documentation is completed and attached as outlined in the Scholarship Guidelines
- For Current students (applicants who have already have a Student ID number) here to apply through MyCentre. You will need to log in with your student details.
- For Future students (applicants who have applied or are intending to apply to study at CQUniversity but not yet received or accepted an offer) click here to apply
Failure to supply requested documents will result in your application being incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
How will I know the outcome of my application?
A selection panel, consisting of representatives from CQUniversity will be formed to determine the successful applicant in each instance. A scholarship will only be offered where there is an applicant of sufficient merit. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications as soon as possible after the selection panel meets.