CQUniversity MBA Domestic Student Scholarship
The School of Business and Law offers MBA Scholarships to provide opportunities and support to Australian students looking to enhance their career opportunities and broaden their knowledge and skills through studying the CQUniversity Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Scholarship Value: Approx $5,000 Tuition fee payment for 2 units (one unit per term in terms 1 and 2 of 2018)
Length of Scholarship: 1 (One Year)
Number Available: 10 (8 x studying on the Melbourne Campus, 2 x studying by distance)
Opening Date: 08 September 2017
Closing Date: 16 February 2018
|Study Level||Masters; Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Course work)|
|Year of Study||Future/First Year|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident; Permanent Humanitarian Visa; New Zealand Citizen|
|Ethnicity||Aboriginal; Torres Strait Islander; South Sea Islander; Non Indigenous|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||All loads|
To be eligible to receive the Scholarship an applicant must:
- Applicants must be eligible to obtain an offer letter for admission to the CQUniversity MBA (CL20).
- Applicants must enter the MBA directly, not be articulating from another course of study (e.g.
- Applicants must be entering into the first year of the MBA (CL20) at CQUniversity for the first time in Term 1 2018.
- Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian Permanent Visa (must have a permanent home address in Australia)
- Applicants must be undertaking at least two (2) units per term in both Term 1 and Term 2 2018 and remain enrolled at Census Date.
- Applicants must study either at the Melbourne CQUniversity Campus or by distance study.
- Not be receiving another Donor Funded* Scholarship
*Donor Funded: refers to a scholarship which is only available to CQUniversity students, funded by an individual or organisation external to the University (excluding Federal Government funded Commonwealth and Equity Scholarships)
Applicants will be assessed based on the Application Form against the eligibility criteria and a video submission. The video must be no longer than 5 minutes. Video submissions will be considered on the basis of merit and with a view to maintaining diversity.
The video submission should respond to the following question:
“How will completing an MBA assist my development as a manager and leader?”
In addition to the ongoing eligibility requirements, the successful applicant/s must meet the below requirements:
- Scholarship holders who fail an MBA unit will not be eligible to continue to receive the scholarship in Term 2.
- Students who do not maintain the level of enrolment as listed in the eligibility criteria will not be eligible to retain the scholarship and may be required to make payment of fees otherwise covered by this scholarship. Exceptional circumstances for reduction in study load may be considered by the MBA Director
- Remain enrolled in the MBA as at Census date of each term.
Students who are no longer eligible will be advised in writing of the withdrawal of their scholarship.
Applications must include all necessary supporting information. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants will need to supply the following supporting information:
- Application Form
- Video submission
Procedure for submitting your application form and video will be as follows.
- Read the Scholarship Guidelines
- Download and complete the Application Form.
- Record your video using any device (Camera, webcam ,phone, etc)
- Create a Free Dropbox account
- https://www.dropbox.com – Sign up
- Dropbox is available on PC, MAC, Android (Play Store), iPhone (App store)
4. Upload the recorded video to dropbox
5. Create a share link to the file.
6. Email this link along with your completed Application Form to - MBADirector@cqu.edu.au
How will I know the outcome of my application?
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications as soon as possible after the selection panel meets.
School of Business and Law, CQUniversity
School of Business and Law, CQUniversity Australia