Reflective Practice - PDC56569
How does reflective practice apply to work situations in the nursing field? Not only is it important in a work environment, but also the profession and lifelong learning. Nurses engaged in reflective practice are better placed to make sense of their own experiences in work and enhance their nursing care to improve patient outcomes. Want to know more? As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
1 hour online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This online micro-credential introduces how reflective practice in nursing applies to work situations, the profession, and lifelong learning. Nurses engaged in reflective practice helps them to make sense of their experiences in work and enhance their nursing care to improve patient outcomes.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Micro-credentialDuration: 1 hour online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify the key elements of reflective practice
- Recognise the theoretical models of reflection
- Describe the process of reflective practice.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in the healthcare profession.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
This course provides Professional Development for health professionals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course students will be awarded 1 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hour and a CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.