Public Speaking: Skills and Techniques - PDC71339
Do you cringe at the thought of public speaking? Replace this fear and become more confident with a skill that has such a versatile application. As a business leader, you are required to be skilled in communicating with individuals, teams and groups in a range of business settings. This micro-credential will outline useful skills and techniques to maximise your capability as a public speaker in a variety of settings. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
10 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This online micro-credential will examine the techniques of public speaking. Business leaders are required to be versatile in communicating with individuals, teams and groups in a range of business settings. This micro-credential will outline useful skills and techniques to maximise your capability as a public speaker in a variety of settings.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
10 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Outline why public speaking is a useful skill for presenting your ideas
- Identify strategies and techniques which have been found to be useful in developing skills and capabilities in public speaking
- Describe how body language can be used to maximise successful communication.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this micro-credential, however, it is relevant to anyone who would like to complete studies in this field, in a flexible and self-paced environment.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.