Partnering in Action - PDC70208
This online Short Course forms part of the Partnering Essentials™ partnering skills program designed by DIXON Partnering Solutions. You can enrol in this course individually or in combination with other short courses which form part of the Partnering Essentials™ Course.
The focus of each course is on a specific topic related to cross sector partnering. The Partnering Essentials™ Course is equivalent to the 2-day face-to-face program delivered by DIXON Partnering Solutions and on successful completion will enable the candidate to proceed to undertake the Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering.
In this final course, Partnering in Action, we will bring together key learnings from the earlier courses and expand on a number of concepts. We will review some key success factors, recap on the Partnering by Design™ methodology and its key frameworks and introduce the concept of partnership brokering. To conclude we will recap on some partnering challenges, introduce you to an action planning activity and provide some further tools and reading texts to extend your knowledge.
The fee for this short course will be $90.00.
Standard Course StructureDuration:
- Identify key success factors needed for effective partnering
- Describe the importance of Partnering by Design™ as a methodology for creating, developing and sustaining cross sector partnerships
- Identify how partnership brokers can assist partners to build effective partnerships and how to go about engaging a partnership broker
- Reflect on how partnering challenges can arise and some actions you can take to solve them
- Develop an action plan for your own partnering work
- Identify further tools, checklists and additional readings that will help you to partner more effectively and improve your knowledge of cross sector partnering.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in organisations that are involved in working together with other organisations.
The Partnering Essentials™ online courses are designed for people at all levels within organisations who:
- Are directly involved in working with other organisations or sectors
- Want to partner with others and don't know where to start
- Are looking to increase the value of their partnerships
- Want to resolve conflicts between partners
- Are not sure how to stop a partnership and move on
- Want to partner faster with less cost and reduced risk.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded 2 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a co-branded CQUniversity and DIXON Partnering Solutions Certificate of Completion.