Partnering Essentials™ Course - PDC70213
This course explores the subject of cross sector partnering and how to gain maximum value from this type of partnering.
The Partnering Essentials™ Course comprises 10 separate courses as follows:
- Why Partner?
- What is Partnering?
- How to Partner
- The Creating Stage of Partnering
- Partnering Agreements
- The Developing Stage of Partnering
- Negotiating in Partnering
- The Sustaining Stage of Partnering
- Evaluation and Review in Partnering
- Partnering in Action
Each individual course in this series will take approximately two hours to complete and will include a short quiz to test participants on key concepts explored in the course.
The courses can be taken individually as needed, by combining the first three courses into an Introduction to Cross Sector Partnering course or by taking the entire 10 courses to complete the Partnering Essentials™ Course.
The fee for this short course will be $675.00. (Bundled price for courses 1-10).
Standard Course StructureDuration:
- Identify why there is a need for cross sector partnering and how it is being used to solve tough complex problems such as the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Describe different types of partnering relationships and the impact they have on the strategic value of partnering
- Create, develop and sustain effective partnerships that deliver results at reduced risk
- Identify the key success factors needed to partner effectively including how to develop partnering agreements, resolve conflicts through interest-based negotiation and evaluate and review partnering processes
- Apply the foundational knowledge and skills needed to enter into a cross sector partnership with organisations from other sectors.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in organisations that are involved in working together with other organisations.
Completion of this online Partnering Essentials™ course will enable participants to progress to an online Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering hosted by CQUniversity Australia OR an action research-based Certificate in Partnering Practice conducted by The Partnering Initiative in the UK.
The Partnering Essentials™ Course has been designed by DIXON Partnering Solutions and is for people who:
- Want to partner with others and don't know where to start
- Are looking to increase the value of their partnerships
- Want to resolve conflicts between partners
- Feel overwhelmed with too many relationships
- Are not sure how to stop a partnership and move on
- Want to partner faster with less cost.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded 20 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a co-branded DIXON and CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.