Health Policy and Reform - Towards an Inclusive Practice - PDC52796
This online Short Course explores how leaders, governing authorities, organisations, individuals and groups work together to form policy in an effort to ensure that all of society has equitable access to health care services.
The fee for this short course will be $25.00.
Standard Course StructureStudy Mode: OnlineDuration: 1 hour
- Recognise the need for health policy to promote equitable health outcomes for all
- Recognise the role of different levels of government as well as organisations in health policy-making
- Recognise the link between social and health policy across all levels of government, including global governance
- Outline the role of reform in making health policy at all levels of government
- Recognise the role of key stakeholders in providing input to policy-making at all levels.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in the healthcare profession.
This course provides Professional Development for health professionals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course students will be awarded 1 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hour and a CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.