Evaluation and Review in Partnering - PDC70203
This online Short Course forms part of the Partnering Essentials™ partnering skills program designed by DIXON Partnering Solutions. You can enrol in this course individually or in combination with other short courses which form part of the Partnering Essentials™ Course.
The focus of each course is on a specific topic related to cross sector partnering. The Partnering Essentials™ Course is equivalent to the 2-day face-to-face program delivered by DIXON Partnering Solutions and on successful completion will enable the candidate to proceed to undertake the Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering.
In this course, Evaluation and Review in Partnering we will examine processes for evaluation and reviewing partnerships in more depth. We will explore the use of various diagnostic tools and how to capture the learnings from the partnering. We will also explore a case study on conducting a partnering health check process.
The fee for this short course will be $90.00.
Standard Course StructureDuration:
- Identify how evaluation and review processes can drive improved partnering performance
- Outline why, what and how to undertake an evaluation process for a partnership
- Describe how to review a partnership, including using a ‘health check workshop’
- Describe how to assess a partnering process using the Partnership Quality Matrix™
- Reflect on the importance of capturing the learnings and building this back into the partnering process.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in organisations that are involved in working together with other organisations.
The Partnering Essentials™ online courses are designed for people at all levels within organisations who:
- Are directly involved in working with other organisations or sectors
- Want to partner with others and don't know where to start
- Are looking to increase the value of their partnerships
- Want to resolve conflicts between partners
- Are not sure how to stop a partnership and move on
- Want to partner faster with less cost and reduced risk.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded 2 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a co-branded CQUniversity and DIXON Partnering Solutions Certificate of Completion.