Email Etiquette - PDC57233
Is there a right and wrong way in how to construct an email? Find out with this online micro-credential, which will identify the key elements of email etiquette in maintaining open and professional channels of communication in all settings. You will also receive a guide to constructing an email message, adding attachments and hyperlinks, adding a signature block and guidelines on copying others to email correspondence. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
1 hour online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
Email is used in business and personal communication with millions of messages sent on a daily basis. This online micro-credential will identify the key elements of email etiquette in maintaining open and professional channels of communication in all settings. It will also cover topics including how to construct an email message, adding attachments and hyperlinks, adding a signature block and guidelines on copying others to email correspondence.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Micro-CredentialDuration: 1 hour online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Understand the principles of professional communication when using email
- Reflect on the social rules which apply in email correspondence, including CC BCC and signatures
- Understand the key elements of email and the tools which can be applied to improve email etiquette.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this short course.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.