Communicating with Influence in Health Care - PDC50569
The most important element in effective managing and leadership is good communication. Effective communication is all about conveying your messages to other people clearly and unambiguously. It is also about receiving information that others are sending to you, with as little distortion as possible. This online Short Course outlines the principles of effective communication, and identifies techniques in communication including conflict resolution and communicating with influence in health care.
The fee for this short course will be $240.00.
Standard Course StructureStudy Mode: OnlineDuration: 10 hours
- Identify and overcome barriers to effective communication
- Minimise miscommunication and communication breakdown
- Develop techniques for effective communication and listening skills
- Understand the application of subliminal communication techniques
- Review effective tools for communicating with influence in health care.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in the healthcare profession.
This course provides Professional Development for health professionals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course students will be awarded 10 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.