Business Communication Skills - PDC57019
This online Short Course outlines the key elements of effective communication in a business setting. The course outlines the knowledge and skills required to effectively interact with clients, partners, and customers in all business settings.
Core skills of critical thinking and professional communication are included to enable you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the entrepreneurial approach to new venture creation.
Normally $90.00, now FREE until the end of the financial year to support our industry and community during COVID-19 recovery.
Standard Course StructureDuration: 4 hours
- Understand professional communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal, in the development of effective business relationships
- Develop emotional intelligence and apply critical thinking skills in professional communication in a workplace environment
- Outline Kotter's 8 steps to leading organisational change
- Develop knowledge of the legal requirements and obligations in the workplace, including confidentiality, contractual safeguards, and risk management
- Reflect on strategies to manage multiple decision makers within an organisation.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in the business profession.
This course provides Professional Development for business professionals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded 4 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.