Business Communication Skills - PDC57019
Having the knowledge and skills required to effectively interact with clients, partners, and customers in all business settings is critical to success. If you’re curious to know more about the core skills of critical thinking and professional communication in order to gain an understanding of the entrepreneurial approach to a new venture creation, then this is for you! As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
4 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This online micro-credential outlines the key elements of effective communication in a business setting. The micro-credential outlines the knowledge and skills required to effectively interact with clients, partners, and customers in all business settings.
Core skills of critical thinking and professional communication are included to enable you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the entrepreneurial approach to new venture creation.
This is a creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Micro-credentialDuration: 4 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Understand professional communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal, in the development of effective business relationships
- Develop emotional intelligence and apply critical thinking skills in professional communication in a workplace environment
- Outline Kotter's 8 steps to leading organisational change
- Develop knowledge of the legal requirements and obligations in the workplace, including confidentiality, contractual safeguards, and risk management
- Reflect on strategies to manage multiple decision makers within an organisation.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements for students enrolling in this micro-credential.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.