Business Communication Skills - PDC57019
Having the knowledge and skills required to effectively interact with clients, partners, and customers in all business settings is critical to success. If you’re curious to know more about the core skills of critical thinking and professional communication in order to gain an understanding of the entrepreneurial approach to a new venture creation, then this is for you! As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
This online micro-credential outlines the key elements of effective communication in a business setting. The micro-credential outlines the knowledge and skills required to effectively interact with clients, partners, and customers in all business settings.
Core skills of critical thinking and professional communication are included to enable you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the entrepreneurial approach to new venture creation.
This is a creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
The fee for this micro-credential will be $90.
Standard Micro-credential StructureDuration: 4 hours
- Understand professional communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal, in the development of effective business relationships
- Develop emotional intelligence and apply critical thinking skills in professional communication in a workplace environment
- Outline Kotter's 8 steps to leading organisational change
- Develop knowledge of the legal requirements and obligations in the workplace, including confidentiality, contractual safeguards, and risk management
- Reflect on strategies to manage multiple decision makers within an organisation.
There are no specific entry requirements for students enrolling in this micro-credential.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.