PDC92532 - Introduction to Social Media for Small Business
|Duration||2 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.|
This micro-credential will provide an introductory level of knowledge on the tools and skills in managing social media for small businesses. Case studies are provided to outline how to best apply a social media marketing plan in a small business setting. This micro-credential is relevant for a small business owner, sole trader or those who work in administrative roles managing social media.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What is a Digital Badge?
This micro-credential provides professional upskilling for business owners, or those wishing to develop their business skills.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Structure & Availability
2 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Outline the role and impact of social media as a marketing tool in small business
- Identify the benefits of a social media strategy and how to implement it successfully
- Identify risks in using social media for small business and how to mitigate these risks.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this micro-credential. It is relevant for anyone wishing to develop or update their social media skills.
Fees & Scholarships
How to apply
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.