The University maintains a collection of archival material that documents our history and all our predecessor institutions.
This information is permanently kept by us and after a period of time, may be accessed by the public, local researchers and others.
Some of the archival materials found in our collection include:
- Information relating to the University's establishment.
- Pre-CQUni institutions (QITC, CIAE, UCCQ)
- Council agendas, minutes and associated papers.
- Academic Board agendas, minutes and associated papers.
- Student Handbooks
- Examination papers - master set
- University publications (CIAO, UCQ Newsletter etc)
- Annual reports
- Photographs - buildings, grounds, graduations, events etc.
You cannot remove any archived material and can only be accessed within the records office or in electronic format
To access any archive material contact the Records Team or phone +61 7 4923 2523.