The campus is located at 120 Spencer Street adjacent to Southern Cross Station, and easily accessible by a number of tram routes. The student community is strong and inclusive, with friendly faculty and professional staff offering a supportive learning environment.
Melbourne is one of Australia's most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities. It is a truly international city with world-renowned landmarks, high-fashion boutiques, cafe-filled laneways, film and food festivals, major sporting events, art exhibitions and performing arts productions.
Over the past 200 years, people from Europe, the Middle East and Asia have made Melbourne their home and helped create the diverse cosmopolitan atmosphere that exists today.
Melbourne is often described as one of the world's most 'liveable' cities. In fact, according to The Economist Intelligence Unit's Global Liveability Survey, Melbourne was crowned the most liveable city in the world for two years in a row in 2011 and 2012 and then again in 2014. The city was also voted the second best city in the world for students, according to the QS Best Student Cities 2015.
For information on accommodation and schooling options in this region please see the local links provided right under the useful information.
New Melbourne Campus
The new CQUniversity Melbourne Campus opened its doors in Term 2 2015, featuring new open learning spaces, a dedicated Distance Education Study Centre and a range of classroom and computer labs equipped with best-practice audio visual equipment for teaching and tutorials.
The new CQUniversity Melbourne campus is located directly opposite Southern Cross Railway and is within metres of tram routes running along Spencer, Bourke and Collins streets. Located at 120 Spencer Street with entry to the campus via Lt Collins Street.
The city of Melbourne is the second largest in Australia. About three and one-half million people call Melbourne home. The city is intensely multi-cultural, with residents from nearly 140 countries.
Melbourne has a temperate seasonal climate. It is the nearest capital city to the major winter sports areas in Australia.
- The latest presentation and Audio-Visual equipment
- High-tech multimedia labs
- Wireless networking is installed on the campus to enable students to connect to the Internet
- Photocopying, scanning and colour printing facilities
- CQUniversity bookshop
- A campus library with access to an extensive array of online databases so students are able to source the latest information in their chosen fields
- A plasma screen located on the ground floor to convey important information to students upon their arrival at the campus
- A student lounge area equipped with microwave ovens, TV and lounge seating. recreational equipment such as table-tennis, foosball, board games, and student lockers
- Hot and cold drinks and snack items can be obtained from campus vending machines
- Large indoor open space for cultural and recreational campus activities
- A quiet room for prayer
- Distance Education Study Centre.
120 Spencer Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Current and future student enquiries: 13 27 86
Overseas enquiries: +61 7 4930 9000
Local Campus Enquiries +61 3 9616 0555
View the online map