Green in more ways than one!
The Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings recognise universities across the world for their work aligned to the 17 United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Overall, our commitment to sustainability sees us ranked in the top 200 universities participating in these prestigious rankings.
In 2022, we also achieved notable results in the nine SDG categories we participated in:
- Ranked 10th for SDG 14: Life Below Water
- Ranked equal 32nd for SDG 17: Partnership for the Goals
- Ranked equal 35th for SDG 15: Life on Land
- Ranked in the top 200 for SDG 5: Gender Equality
- Ranked in the top 200 for SDG 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Ranked in the top 200 for SDG 3: Good Health and Wellbeing
- Ranked in the top 200 for SDG 4: Quality Education
- Ranked in the top 200 for SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Ranked in the top 200 for SDG 10: Reduced Inequalities
These rankings consider many aspects including our research, policies, partnerships, course offerings and student opportunities related to SDGs.
Each university’s performance in SDG 17 plus their best three scores combine to give their overall result. This gives each university an opportunity to shine in their areas of specialty and acknowledges the far-reaching impact of sustainability actions.
For more information, visit the Times Higher Education website.
Commitment to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Find out more about our commitment to the UN’s 17 SDGs
Explore where our students have been volunteering and contributing to projects.
Explore CQUni's worldwide reputation including Times Higher Education and The Good Universities Guide rankings.