The Orientation Boost series offers optional, online drop-in sessions, allowing you to create a customized Orientation schedule based on what you need and want to know more about.
- Fees explained (including HELP and SSAF)
- Mastering Moodle with the Academic Learning Centre
- Never fear, the Library is here
- Start your changemaking journey
- Work, social, study balance.
These sessions should be attended in addition to compulsory Orientation TV sessions.
Orientation Boost drop-in sessions are open to all students, including new and continuing students from all courses, including TAFE.
How to register
Term 1 2021 registration coming soon!
BROWSE STUDENT LIFE
Find the perfect guide and get assistance during your first year of study with CQUni’s Student Mentor and Leadership Program.
iChange@ is a fast-paced, fun and informative orientation program to activate changemaking at CQUniversity.