The Orientation Boost series offers additional, optional drop-in sessions, allowing you to create a customized Orientation schedule based on what you need and want to know more about.
- HELP explained (HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP, etc.)
- Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) explained
- Academic Skills workshops
- Advice on how to prepare for first term
- CQUni Careers workshops
- Get to know your local campus
- Indigenous Yarning Circle
- How to achieve a life/work/study balance
- Meeting people and networking
- Student ID Card help.
These sessions should be attended in addition to Orientation TV sessions.
To find out more, visit the MyCQU Student Portal.
Orientation Boost drop-in sessions will be held during Orientation week and the first two weeks of term, starting from Monday, 6 July. All students are welcome to attend, including new and continuing students from all courses, including TAFE.
BROWSE STUDENT LIFE
Find the perfect guide and get assistance during your first year of study with CQUni’s Student Mentor and Leadership Program.
iChange@ is a fast-paced, fun and informative orientation program to activate changemaking at CQUniversity.