Please enter your question/keywords in the field below:
For degree level courses you may be eligible to apply for credit transfer if you have undertaken studies in the last ten years, either from prior studies at CQUniversity or another institution.
If you are a domestic student, CQUni does not pre-assess credit. However you can check our Articulation Database and use our online Credit Calculator to gain an estimate of the credit you may be eligible to receive.
Once you have received and accepted an offer to study with us, complete the online Credit Application Form and check the ‘how do I apply’ section on our Credit Transfers webpage to ensure you have completed all requirements for your application.
For vocational education courses - if you are wishing to apply for credit from previous study, toward a vocational course, you will need to provide an official transcript to your teacher for assessment.
If you have knowledge or experience, but have no formal qualification, you can apply for recognition of prior learning toward a vocational course. Simply complete the online enquiry form found here, to receive your RPL application kit (usually provided within two working days).
Ask a Question
Can not find what you are looking for? Ask a more detailed question and we will get back to you.
- What is the Student Services and Amenities Fee?
- How do I order an Academic Transcript or Statement of Attainment?
- How do I find important term dates?
- How do I apply for credit or recognition of prior learning (RPL)?
- Can I apply for a deferred exam?
- What TAFE subsidised training is available at CQUniversity?
- What support and advocacy services are available to CQUniversity students?
- How do I get a student ID card?
- What is MyCentre?