The Marketing Mix as a Strategy in Business - PDC73071
Are you curious to explore what the features and objectives of a marketing mix are to improve your strategy in business? If so, delve into this micro-credential to learn more about the tactics of a marketing mix to execute a successful marketing plan. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
This online micro-credential will examine the features and objectives of the marketing mix. A marketing mix represents the tactics used to execute a company's marketing plan. The micro-credential will outline various forms that a marketing mix can embody including: Four Ps model, Seven Ps model, and the Five Cs model. Each of the four P’s is explored demonstrating the interdependence of each to the success of the overall marketing strategy for business growth.
This online micro-credential provides a creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Standard Micro-credential StructureDuration:
- Identify the collective ideas in a marketing plan that communicates the product, price, place and promotion objectives
- Describe how each element in the marketing mix contributes to the overall marketing plan impact
- Describe how the marketing mix is aligned to an overall business strategy to achieve growth.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this micro-credential, however, it is relevant to anyone who would like to complete studies in this field, in a flexible and self-paced environment.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
Students who successfully complete the set of nine Short Courses* developed from the unit BUSN20025 Strategic Marketing, (which forms part of the Master of Business Administration (Leadership) CL39), may be eligible for credit transfer, pending all other entry requirements to the Master of Business Administration (Leadership) CL39 are being met, as automatic entry will not apply.
*Includes the following Short Courses:
- Strategic Marketing for Business
- Strategic Analysis in Marketing
- The Marketing Mix as a Strategy in Business
- The Marketing Plan as an Essential Element of Business Growth
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning in Strategic Marketing
- Brand Management as a Marketing Strategy
- Consumer Behaviour in Marketing
- Online Marketing Strategies in Business
- Strategic Marketing: Assessment Module.