Science and Environment
CQUniversity offers a range of science and environment courses that will provide you with both general and specialised subject knowledge, as well as practical skills such as problem-solving, teamwork and communication.
At CQUniversity, science and environment courses cover a diverse range of areas including ecology and conservation biology, analytical science and biotechnology, agricultural and food science, environmental health and the growing fields of medical science, including clinical investigation, nutrition and pathology.
Our courses are designed to reflect the latest developments in industry practices. We consult with industry when developing and reviewing courses to ensure that the course content is up-to-date and meeting their demands plus those of employers.
CQUniversity continues to produce ground-breaking research in science and environment with research focus across various areas including conservation biology, non-invasive sensor systems, aquatic ecology and ecotoxicology, precision horticulture, coastal environment and restoration, precision livestock management, metabolic and vascular disorders, infectious diseases, elite athlete sports science, population health science and analytical and biomaterial science.
For further information consult the School of Medical and Applied Sciences web page.
To assist you with reaching your dream of a successful career, CQUniversity has numerous scholarships available to support you throughout your studies. For more information please click here.
- PDC51825 - Anatomy and Physiology Tutorial Package
- PDC51826 - Basic Chemistry Tutorial
- PDC51827 - Blood Tutorial
- PDC51828 - Cardiovascular Tutorial
- PDC51967 - Coaching and Mentoring for Alumni
- PDC51990 - CQUniversity Science Lab Virtual Orientation
- PDC51829 - Digestive System Tutorial
- PDC51830 - Endocrine System Tutorial
- PDC51831 - Integumentary System Tutorial
- PDC53017 - Introduction to Chemistry
- PDC51832 - Lymphatic System Tutorial
- PDC51833 - Musculoskeletal System Tutorial
- PDC51834 - Nervous System Tutorial
- PDC54058 - Periodic Table An Introduction
- PDC51835 - Reproductive System Tutorial
- PDC51836 - Respiratory System Tutorial
- PDC51837 - Urinary System Tutorial