Project Management Methodologies - PDC79241
Like all areas of management, methodologies used in and for project management is a topic that continues to develop. If you would like to explore the elements of different methodologies used to meet the deliverables and outcomes of a project, and learn more about the processes, tools and systems used, this online micro-credential is for you. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
20 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
Like other areas of management, Project Management has developed and continues to develop methodologies. Methodologies refers to the process, tool and systems used in a particular way. This online micro-credential will describe the elements of different methodologies used to meet the deliverables and outcomes of a project.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
20 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify the differences and similarities in project methodologies
- Evaluate ways to choose the most appropriate method
- Explain considerations needed when choosing a project management method.
Reflective Activity (optional)
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.