Practical Skills in Completing a User Experience (UX) Review of Technology - PDC72308
Are you interested in improving your skills and knowledge to understand and apply CQUniversity’s Digital User Experience (UX) Principles within the real-world professional setting of a User Experience Review? If so, this micro-credential provides practical examples and exercises to do this! You will explore content which covers the minimum level of understanding of aspects of User Experience which should be covered in a review, and be able to describe each of the Digital User Experience Principles, and illustrate and appraise their application using CQUnversity’s real-word examples. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
11 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
Micro-credentiaDuration: 11 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Explain the relationship between the Digital User Experience Principles and their alignment with the goals of CQUniversity
- Describe each of the Digital User Experience Principles, and illustrate their application using CQUniversity real-world examples
- Appraise any given user interface using the framework of the Digital User Experience Principles
- Participate in a digital user experience review, contributing actively to the review process by attending a session and documenting possible UX improvements.
Online Quiz and Review Attendance
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements. This micro-credential is designed for CQUniversity Staff.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.