Neuroeducation in Action - PDC65328
Neuroscience is revealing the effects of stress on the learner and learning environment. In this online micro-credential, you will learn about the extent of mental health issues in schools and the importance of creating environments and relationships that are conducive to learning and student engagement. Also, that the brain does not exist in isolation and that its ability to function well is dependent on a strong brain-body link. Latest research evidence is drawn on covering the importance of exercise, sleep and nutrition on the brain – and body. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
30 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
30 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Appraise strategies to minimise stress
- Explore ways to engage students using Neuroeducation
- Investigate healthy habits and strategies to enhance mental health.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this micro-credential, however, it is relevant to anyone involved in education who would like to complete studies in a flexible and self-paced environment to gain neuroscientific insights to inform practices.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the micro-credential, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.