Human Centred Design - PDC72528
Are you interested in the elements of human centred design and the relationship to business capability and growth? If so, this micro-credential explores these concepts, including ideation, prototypes, user feedback, iteration, implementation and observation. Models of human-design thinking are examined with examples of successes and failures provided through case studies. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
11 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This online micro-credential provides an in-depth examination of the elements of human centred design and the relationship to business capability and growth. The key concepts in human-centred design are explored, including ideation, prototypes, user feedback, iteration, implementation and observation. Models of human-design thinking will be explored with examples of successes and failures provided through case studies. The advantages and disadvantages of human-centred design are outlined.
This online micro-credential provides a non-creditable micro-credential and digital badge which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
11 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Define what is meant by the term human-centred design
- Outline the key concepts of human-centred design
- Identify models of human-centred design including the advantages and disadvantages of each as they apply to business.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this micro-credential, however, it is relevant to anyone who would like to complete studies in this field, in a flexible and self-paced environment.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.