Bundaberg Business Women’s Network Scholarship
A scholarship to provide recognition and financial assistance to a female student residing and studying in the Bundaberg Region that is enrolled in their 2nd year or higher.
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Length of Scholarship: Once off
Number Available: 1
Opening Date: 13 December 2017
Closing Date: 12 January 2018
|Study Level||Bachelor; Undergraduate|
|Year of Study||2nd year; 3rd year|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident; Permanent Humanitarian Visa|
|Study Mode||All modes|
|Study Load||Full time|
- Be a female student studying full time
- Be in their second year or higher in Term 1, 2018 in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Business (CA01);
- Bachelor of Accounting (CQ01);
- Any other Bachelor level double degree in the business/accounting discipline area including Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Accounting (CB68)
- Have a residential postcode in the Bundaberg region of 4660, 4670, 4671 or 4673
- An Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa*
- Not be receiving another Donor Funded** Scholarship
- Enrolled at CQUniversity at Census Date of Term 1 2018
*Donor Funded: refers to a scholarship which is only available to CQUniversity students, funded by an individual or organisation external to the University (excluding Federal Government funded Commonwealth and Equity Scholarships)
Applicants will be assessed based on an application form and a written submission of between 300-400 words addressing the following:
How will this scholarship assist you in achieving their educational goals?
As a donor scholarship recipient, you may be approached to assist with positively promoting the CQUniversity Scholarships program by sharing your experiences as a recipient through media and at events such as Open Day.
The selected Scholar will be expected to support BBWN networking functions and events during 2018.
Payment of Scholarship
The successful applicant is required to enter their current financial institution details (banking details) into their MyCentre for payment to occur. This must be done prior to Census Date to avoid delays. Payment will be made to the successful applicant in Week 6 after final post Census date eligibility checks each term. Payments will be credited electronically to the student’s nominated bank account.
Applicants must include all necessary supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants will need to supply the following supporting documentation:
- Written submission
To apply for the Bundaberg Business Women’s Network Scholarship:
- Read the Scholarship Guidelines
- Complete a Scholarship Online Application Form, ensuring all supporting documentation is completed and attached as outlined in the Scholarship Guidelines
For Current students (applicants who have already have a Student ID number) click here to apply through MyCentre. You will need to log in with your student details.
For Future students (applicants who have applied or are intending to apply to study at CQUniversity but not yet received or accepted an offer) click here to apply.
Complete Applications must be received by the Student Life and Wellbeing Centre, Scholarships Office by 5pm on the closing date. Failure to supply requested documents will result in your application being incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be considered.Selection of the successful recipient will be determined by the scholarship donor. A scholarship will only be offered where there is an applicant of sufficient merit. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications as soon as possible after the selection panel meets.