Follow Safe Work Practices for Direct Client Care - PDC52475
This online Short Course describes the skills and knowledge required for a healthcare worker to participate in safe work practices, to ensure their own health and safety and that of others in work environments involving direct care for clients. The course focuses on maintaining safety for the worker, the people being supported and other community members.
The fee for this short course will $25.00.
Standard Course StructureStudy Mode: OnlineDuration: 1 hour
- Understand the process of following safe work practices for providing direct client care
- Outline the process of following safe work practices for manual handling
- Understand the principles of following safe work practices for infection control
- Knowledge of how to contribute to safe work practices in the workplace
- Able to reflect on your own work places.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in the healthcare profession.
This course provides Professional Development for health professionals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course students will be awarded 1 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hour and a CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.