Equity and Diversity in the Workplace - PDC52623
Australia is known as a multicultural nation, and this is also reflected in the workplace. This online micro-credential explores what it means to work in a diverse workplace and introduces the roles of leadership, valuing individual and group differences and promoting a culturally diverse and harmonious workplace. As a micro-credential, this course gives you a certificate of completion and a digital badge to display in your profile or share on social media.
2 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
Australia is known as a multicultural nation and this is also reflected in the workplace. This online micro-credential explores what it means to work in a diverse workplace and introduces the roles of leadership, valuing individual and group differences and promoting a culturally diverse and harmonious workplace.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What is a Digital Badge?
Micro-credentialDuration: 2 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Recognise the ethical and legal obligations of employees and employers that promotes workplace diversity and inclusion that is free from unlawful discrimination and vilification
- Identify the benefits of promoting a diverse workplace
- Recognise difficulties in cultural assimilation for migrant nurses and the importance of building capacity and retention for the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander workforce
- Identify the relationship between leadership and cultural responsibility in valuing diversity in the workplace.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements, however, students enrolling in this course should work in the healthcare profession.
Our micro-credentials are available for anyone to access. You do not have to be a CQUniversity student.
Undertaking this micro-credential enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.