Converting On Campus to Online: The Basics - PDC87921
Are you a teacher of higher education or vocational/technical education students seeking to convert an existing unit or subject to online delivery? Are you searching for a guide to converting your existing class, taught face-to face or as a blended learning class, to online delivery? If so, this online micro-credential is just what you need! You will identify challenges and solutions to the issues of online delivery, and get prepared for conversion, consider the concept of ‘equivalence’, and learn about tools and resources – just what you need to orient you to things you need to consider when planning to teach online.
6 hours online self-paced learning. Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
This online micro-credential will guide you through the task of planning to convert your existing subject, delivered entirely or partially face to face, to fully online delivery. It is designed for teachers of higher education or vocational/technical education students seeking to convert an existing unit or subject to online delivery.
This is a non-creditable micro-credential which is awarded a digital badge and Certificate of Completion which can be shared to your social networks and displayed in your professional portfolio.
Our micro-credentials are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
6 hours online self-paced learning.
Students can access the micro-credential for one year from enrolment.
- Identify solutions to key challenges when converting a teaching subject to online delivery
- Identify options for equivalence when converting a subject to online delivery
- Explain a conversion plan for a unit.
Digital Badge via Credly
Students can also download a Certificate of Completion, share to social media or add to a professional portfolio.
This micro-credential is aimed at educators at CQUniversity.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, a non-creditable micro-credential (Digital Badge) and a Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have selected your desired micro-credential, you can now add it to your shopping cart to enable you to purchase more than one "course" in a single transaction.
- Once you have added all the micro-credentials you wish to purchase, you will be directed to the payment gateway and will be asked to "authenticate" your account on our Learning Management System Be Different.
- If you are an existing CPD student, please use sign in options used to access CPD micro-credential courses in Be Different.
- If you a new student to CPD, please select option “Don’t have an account?” Sign up now and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the CQUniversity secure payment gateway. Please add your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Following a successful payment, you will automatically be redirected to the course in the Learning Management System Be Different where you will find your selection of micro-credentials on your Dashboard.