External Help

If you have exhausted all internal University processes (including the Student Ombudsman) and still wish to take your issue further, you should contact the Queensland State Ombudsman.

If you have concerns about discrimination, you can contact the Human Rights Commission. They deal with complaints about issues including discrimination, harassment and bullying on the basis of sex, gender, disability, race, age, and sexual preference.