The fees for living on-campus vary depending on the type of accommodation – we’ve detailed everything in the fee schedule.
What's Included in the Fees?
- all utilities (water, electricity, gas, etc)
- furnished houses including bedrooms and lounges, kitchens and laundries
- Wi-Fi internet
- use of study rooms, TV and recreational rooms, cinema, car parking, bike storage, sports, and more!
- Discounted stays for your visiting family/friends
What's not Included?
- Application fee - $100 for new residents; $50 for returning residents
- Facility Levy - $335 (2023) - Long Term Contracts (9 weeks+ pricing).
- Replacement keys/swipe cards (if lost)
- Fire Alarm activations or fire safety violations
- The Facility Levy contributes towards maintaining recreational facilities and study spaces, sporting equipment and resources, furniture and electrical goods in bedrooms, laundries and common rooms and a fun Res Life Program including organised events (some events will have a ticket cost).
Please ensure to review the Terms and Conditions of Residency.
Student Accommodation is available for general accommodation and group bookings. Ideal for sporting, school and community events.