Study centres and hubs
CQUniversity is one of Australia's leading providers of distance education with hundreds of training and study options offered online. As a distance education student, you will complete your study using online lectures, online discussion forums, electronic library resources and by contacting lecturers. You can also access facilities at our campuses around Australia and study centres and hubs in Biloela, Broome, Busselton, Cooma, Geraldton, Karratha and Yeppoon.
These hubs and centres provide you with locations to call home while you complete your distance studies. You will have access to the internet and CQUniversity resources and technology as well as a quiet place to study and meet other students. Staff are on hand at these locations to assist with enquiries and help you get in touch with CQUniversity staff and services.
CQUniversity's study centres and hubs offer you access to a range of facilities including:
- Student computers and work stations.*
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities (fees may apply).**
- Multimedia meeting areas with state-of-the-art video conferencing facilities.**
- Tutorial meeting rooms available for you to form study groups.*
- Wireless networking to enable you to connect your device or laptop to the Internet and University systems.*
- Student social areas to engage with other students and staff.
* Students may need to take their own laptop to location to access internet services.
**Bookings may be required, some facilities available only outside of set class times.
Please contact individual locations for more information on facilities available.