STEP 3 - Enrol in units

Planning your course

To enrol in units you must first visit your Course Planner, an easy-to-use, PDF guide to enrolling throughout your degree.

Your Course Planner details the units we recommend you enrol in during your study. Print or save your planner as a guide to help you add units in MyCentre.

Should you apply for credit transfer, please refer to the Course Planner supplied by the Course Advice Team.

You should also refer to the CQUni Handbook at if you have returned to study, to ensure your course hasn't changed. If you notice changes, be sure to submit the Course Advice eForm.

Applying for Credit Transfer

Credit transfer applications can be submitted at any time. However, CQUniversity cannot guarantee your application will be processed and assessed prior to the commencement of Term if you have not submitted a complete application, including all supporting documentation. This must be submitted four (4) weeks before the relevant term starts.

Applications will be assessed after CQUniversity receives a complete application, including all supporting documents. CQUniversity will not be responsible for obtaining documents from other institutions, organisations or individuals.

The deadline for submitting a credit transfer application is:

  • Term 1 2019 – Monday, 11 February 2019
  • Term 2 2019 – Monday, 17 June 2019
  • Term 3 2019 – Monday, 14 October 2019

Should you wish to claim credit for any prior learning you have completed, you should submit an Application for Credit Transfer to the Academic Pathways Team. For further information about credit transfer, such as how to apply, information on timelines and the CQUniversity Credit Policy, Principles and Procedures, please visit

Enrol in your units

Certain courses do not allow students to use MyCentre to add units. Unsure? Check your Offer letter!

Once you have visited your Course Planner please proceed to to enrol in the units you want to study this term or for the entire year.

If you have changed courses with CQUniversity, you must ensure that you have dropped all units for the current term under your old course before enrolling under your new course.

For help enrolling in units, visit the Enrol in MyCentre instruction sheet.