Step 1 - Introducing MyCentre
MyCentre is our enrolment management system. To accept your offer, you must first visit MyCentre online at http://mycentre.cqu.edu.au.
What would I use MyCentre for?
- Responding to an offer
- Selecting a major and adding electives
- Planning and enrolling in units
- Updating my personal details
- Generating enrolment advice
- Generating an unofficial transcript
- Viewing and printing my course/grade history
- Generating my Fee Notices
- Making payments online.
Username and Password
If you are a new student:
- Your username is your Student ID number, found on your offer letter, e.g. s1234567
NOTE: If your Student ID begins with c or q, the last digit is dropped, e.g. c9876543 or q9876543. Your Student ID may also consist of only numbers, e.g. 12047070.
- Your default password is your date of birth preceded by a lower case 's', and finishing with a '#' - e.g. when your birth date is 01/09/1978, your default password would be s010978#
- Your username and password are case sensitive.
If you have previously been a student with CQUniversity you should already know your username (Student ID) and password. If you do not know what your password is, please contact the ITD Helpdesk on 1300 666 620 or visit https://password.cqu.edu.au.