So you're well on the way to your dream career, but maybe the path isn't as clear as you once thought it was? Perhaps you've found that your dreams are changing? CQUni Careers can help! We provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to get back on track or even start down a new career path altogether. In fact, we provide a wide range of careers and employment services for students.
Just like planning a major life event, planning your career requires considered reflection and dedicated research.
- Review 'Plan Your Career' within our Careers Toolkit.
- Undertake Career Voyage. Click on 'Create New Client Account' then enter the following Organisation ID: 005996. Click on 'Next' and then 'enter details'. Create your own username and password on the details screen.
- Connect with a CQUniversity Alum who's been in your shoes. CQUni Career Connection is an online mentoring platform that connects you with alumni for one-on-one career conversations.
- Make an appointment to speak with a Career Specialist via CQUni CareerHub.
CareerHub connects students with current employment vacancies online. A diverse range of employers from all over Australia and even overseas are looking for students and recent graduates of CQUniversity all over Australia.
See the feed below for current job listings, or login to CQUni CareerHub for more.
CQUni Careers supplements CQUni CareerHub with subscriptions to the following job listings:
You can have your resume, covering letter, and/or selection criteria reviewed by the CQUni Careers team by uploading your documents to our Resume Doctor in CQUni CareerHub however you must have completed at least one of the following:
1. Access resume, covering letter, and/or selection criteria resources.
For Cover letters:
For Selection Criteria
2. Attend one of our regular webinar sessions. Register to attend via the events section in CQUni CareerHub.
3. Alternatively, you can have a resume critique or mock interview with a CQUniversity Alumni via CQUni Career Connection.
Access our online Careers Toolkit which provides detailed information and support resources to help with career preparation, work placement preparation, career management and workplace resilience.
Access GoinGlobal for country-specific career and employment resources for more than 80 locations. Topics include:
- Job search resources
- Work permit/visa regulations
- Country-specific resume/CV guidelines and examples
- Interview and cultural advice
- Employment outlook/industry trends
- Professional and social networking groups.
Be mentored by a CQUniversity Alumni mentor via CQUni Career Connection.
Access a range of careers and employment resources and links via CQUni CareerHub.
Visit the CQUni Careers information stand on your nearest campus.
CQUni Student Careers are supported by funds from the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). All SSAF funds are used to enhance or extend student services and facilities in accordance with funding guidelines. Find out more about SSAF funding allocation.