Recent Graduates and Alumni
CQUni Careers provides a full suite of career support services to graduates of CQUniversity for 12 months after graduation and self-service career support services for Alumni thereafter. These services can be accessed via CQUni CareerHub and include:
Assist a current student by becoming part of CQUni Career Connection. Give the next generation of CQUniversity students the advice you wish you’d had.
How does it work?
- Register - Create a professional bio (or import your LinkedIn profile), indicate your availability, and areas of expertise.
- Get Discovered - Your profile will show up for people searching for your know-how.
- Connect - Connect with students over the phone or in writing.
- Make a Big Impact - 77% of students getting help from alumni advisors said it directly contributed to their job offers.
- It's Easy - Give back whenever and how often you want, on topics you know well. No obligations beyond responding to incoming requests.
- Privacy Protected - We won't share your contact info. Phone consultations happen through conference numbers and written messages are routed through the system.
Undertake Career Voyage. Click on 'Create New Client Account' then enter the following Organisation ID: 005996. Click on 'Next' and then 'enter details'. Create your own username and password on the details screen.
Current job vacancies can be accessed via CQUni CareerHub. Recent graduates have full access to all our listings whilst Alumni will be able to access our supplementary job listings within our Careers Toolkit.
For Cover letters
For Selection Criteria
Recent graduates can have their resume, covering letter, and/or selection criteria reviewed by the CQUni Careers team by uploading your documents to our Resume Doctor in CQUni CareerHub, whilst Alumni can have a resume critique or mock interview with a CQUniversity Alumni via CQUni Career Connection.
CQUni Careers hosts events throughout the year including an annual careers fair, webinars and employer presentations. All events are advertised on CQUni CareerHub.
Please call 13 27 86 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CQUniversity is delighted to offer a range of benefits and initiatives for our alumni including events and reunions, news, and awards. To recognise your achievements and help you progress, these benefits are designed for you to use throughout your life. Visit our Graduate and Alumni page for more information.