Recent Graduates and Alumni
CQUni Careers provides career support services to Recent Graduates and Alumni. These services can be accessed via CQUni CareerHub and include:
Assist a current student by becoming part of CQUni Career Connection. Give the next generation of CQUniversity students the advice you wish you’d had.
How does it work?
- Register - Create a professional bio (or import your LinkedIn profile), indicate your availability, and areas of expertise.
- Get Discovered - Your profile will show up for people searching for your know-how.
- Connect - Connect with students over the phone or in writing.
- Make a Big Impact - 77% of students getting help from alumni advisors said it directly contributed to their job offers.
- It's Easy - Give back whenever and how often you want, on topics you know well. No obligations beyond responding to incoming requests.
- Privacy Protected - We won't share your contact info. Phone consultations happen through conference numbers and written messages are routed through the system.
Just like planning a major life event, planning your career requires considered reflection and dedicated research. All CQUni graduates have access to a number of career services.
Determine your career direction
If you’re looking for career guidance, use Career Voyage, an online career guidance system which identifies types of work which match your interests, preferences and education goals.
Remember this is just one part of the career planning process - you may not agree with everything that appears in your reports, and that’s okay – this is about raising your awareness.
To create an account click on 'Create New Client Account' then enter the following Organisation ID: 005996. Click on 'Next' and then 'enter details'. Create your own username and password on the details screen.
Plan your career
Use our Careers Toolkit to set out your professional goals and develop a strategy for your future direction. Having a career path will help you make critical decisions with greater clarity, and get to where you want to be.
Talk to a mentor
Sometimes it helps to speak to someone working in your field, or who has been in a similar situation. CQUni Career Connection is an online mentoring program where you can connect with other graduates for one-on-one career conversations. You can talk to alumni mentors for:
- Advice on what to expect in your career, finding a job or industry trends
- Feedback on your resume or cover letter
- A mock job interview.
Talk to a career counsellor
All CQUni graduates can access free career counselling sessions. Make an appointment to speak with a Career Specialist via CQUni CareerHub or email the Careers Team on email@example.com.
Current job vacancies can be accessed via CQUni CareerHub. Recent graduates have full access to all our listings whilst Alumni will be able to access our supplementary job listings within our Careers Toolkit.
For Cover letters
For Selection Criteria
Resume critiques and mock interviews are available via via CQUni Career Connection.
CQUni Careers hosts events throughout the year including an annual careers fair, webinars and employer presentations. All events are advertised on CQUni CareerHub.
Please call 13 27 86 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CQUniversity is delighted to offer a range of benefits and initiatives for our alumni including events and reunions, news, and awards. To recognise your achievements and help you progress, these benefits are designed for you to use throughout your life. Visit our Graduate and Alumni page for more information.