How to Register for Graduations
When a student has satisfied the requirements for an award, a Program Completion is applied to his/her Student Record. At this point, the student is recognised as a Graduate. Graduates are required to complete an electronic Graduation Registration through MyCentre.
- Navigate to MyCentre
- Enter your Student ID and password. Select "Sign In"
- From the Student Centre, select the "My Graduation" tile
- Check the details that appear on the screen (and amend as required)
- Select "Register" and complete the registration as directed on the screen
- Submit the registration, as directed on the screen
- Print the "Graduation Registration Summary".
You have now completed graduation registration.
All graduates who register for a graduation ceremony will receive a Ceremony Information Sheet after the Graduation Registration closure date of your chosen ceremony. Please allow one or two business days after the Graduation Registration closure date of your chosen ceremony to receive this information.
For the registration closure dates, please see the Schedule of Ceremonies.
Please ensure all contact details are up to date on your MyCentre prior to Graduation Registration.
The Ceremony Information Sheet will be emailed to both your university and personal email as registered on MyCentre. The Ceremony Information sheet will contain vital information regarding the collection of your Academic Regalia, ticketing information, venue locations, dates, times, photographer information etc.
For further information regarding graduation information including ceremony information, ticketing, ceremony costs, payment, testamurs, etc. please see the Graduation FAQ's page.