Members of CRESC include researchers, academic staff and research students. CRESC offers three levels of membership:
- Full Membership
- Associate Membership
- Adjunct Membership
Researchers and external stakeholders working in areas relevant to CRESC research themes are welcome to submit an expression of interest in CRESC membership.
To submit your expression of interest, please click on the link and complete the application form. Forward your completed form, along with a brief CV, to email@example.com.
Please note that membership applications are reviewed on a 6-monthly basis.
PAST AND PRESENT RESEARCH COLLABORATIONS
The Centre for Regional Economies and Supply Chains (CRESC) is proud to collaborate with industry partners, community stakeholders and other centres of research excellence. CRESC undertakes applied research, with a particular focus on collaborative partnerships.
CRESC research collaborations include:
- Rural Economies Centre of Excellence
- Rockhampton Regional Council
- Queensland Government Department of Agriculture and Forestry
- National Indigenous Research and Knowledges Network (NiRAKN)
- Association of Marine Park Tourism Operators (AMPTO)
- Reef and Rainforest Research Centre
- Northern Institute of Charles Darwin University
- Regional Development Australia - Far North Queensland & Torres Strait
- Department of Family and Community Services (NSW)
- Fitzroy Basin Association
- Australian Coal Association Research Program
- Livingstone Shire Council
- Commonwealth Government NESP Program
- Reef Trust
- The Office of the Great Barrier Reef