In collaboration with the Department of Education, CQU is offering professional development courses that will complement the work done by the QCAA. The courses will be for the following QCAA General Senior Syllabuses:
- Digital Solutions
- Food and Nutrition
The courses will be self-paced and available on line 24/7.
The course will contain 10 modules:
- Module 1 – will be introduction to the course.
- Modules 2 -9 the content of the modules will align to the topics for Units 1,2,3,and 4 of the relevant syllabus
- Modules 2 and 3 will cover Unit 1
- Modules 4 and 5 will cover unit 2
- Modules 6 and 7 will cover unit 3
- Modules 8 and 9 will cover unit 4
- Module 10 will be a download package with activities , teaching tools, information for your use in the classroom.
Completion of the modules is flexible and has a nominal time of 6 hours per module.