If you are commencing a CQUEnglish course, your enrolment will be finalised at the conclusion of your orientation session. Please ensure you bring your original passport and Australian contact details (address and phone number) with you as these will be required to finalise your enrolment.
- Student ID card
- Access card (Melbourne and Perth campuses only)
- Class timetable
You are also welcome to make an appointment to undertake check-in and finalise your enrolment via an online Zoom session prior to your orientation.
To make an Enrolment Check-in appointment, please follow the instructions below:
1. Open the Enrolment Check-in Appointment Booking System
2. Select "Current Student" and Login using your CQUniversity login details. Refer to the Log-in tab for log-in assistance.
3. Click on "Book an appointment "
4. Select your preferred day/time from the available appointments.
5. A confirmation email will be sent to your CQUniversity Student email and personal email account as per your application.
6. Attend your Mandatory Enrolment Check-in appointment using the Zoom link included in your booking confirmation.
If you miss your orientation session, please contact the CQUEnglish team at your campus.