CQUniversity works collaboratively with external sponsoring organisations, governments and agencies to provide funding arrangements for their nominees to undertake studies at CQUniversity.
CQUniversity International provides a dedicated point of contact for sponsors and acts as a liaison between the University, the student and the sponsor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To be registered as a sponsored student at CQUniversity, you (or your sponsor) must provide a valid Financial Guarantee letter when you accept your Offer of Admission. Once the Financial Guarantee is approved, a Confirmation of Enrolment will be issued.
CQUniversity requires a separate Financial Guarantee letter from the sponsor for each sponsored student. The Financial Guarantee letter must be received on official letterhead of the sponsor organisation and include the following details:
- Full name of student.
- Name of course student is undertaking.
- Duration of sponsorship.
- OSHC requirements (single, couple, family).
- Advice regarding level of tuition fees covered by sponsorship (our preference is a reference to full tuition fee coverage for the period of sponsorship rather than reference to a fixed dollar amount, however, if the sponsorship is capped at an annual amount this must be expressed in Australian dollars).
- 'CQUniversity' stated as the institution at which the sponsored study will be undertaken.
- Invoice contact details (name, position, title, email, mailing address, telephone).
- Academic reporting contact details (name, position, title, email, mailing address, telephone).
- Date, signature and printed name of the authorising individual from the sponsor.
Please accept your offer in iStart, our online admissions system, and forward a copy of your Financial Guarantee Letter via email or iStart to email@example.com.
CQUniversity will assist you further with the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).