SYDNEY HEALTH CLINIC
The CQUniversity Sydney Health Clinic is a public access clinic with state-of-the-art health facilities. It provides a practical learning environment for students and offers podiatry and chiropractic services, available to CQUniversity staff and students as well as the general public.
Services are performed by enrolled CQUniversity students under clinical supervision by registered podiatry and chiropractic health professionals.
Podiatrists are trained to deal with complaints of the foot and lower limb, for example:
- Dry skin, callous and corns
- Ingrown toenails and infected nails
- Plantar warts
- Bunions, claw and hammer toes
- Ankle sprains, heel pain, heel spurs and plantar fasciitis
- Children’s foot problems
- Diabetes related foot concerns
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sporting issues
Chiropractic services can help in the treatment of the following symptoms or injuries:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Strains and sprains
- Repetitive strain injury
- Work and sports injuries
- Limited range of motion (back, shoulder, neck or limbs).
No referral is necessary to attend the CQUniversity Sydney Health Clinic
As these services are provided by students they are not covered by Medicare or Private Health Insurance.
Monday: 8:30 am – 3 pm
Thursday: 10 am – 1 pm; then 3 pm – 6 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 4 pm (starting from 12 March)
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4 pm (starting from 13 March)