Centre for Professional Development
The Centre for Professional Development provides a variety of short courses, professional development modules, workshops and webinars aligned to the study areas of CQUniversity and include:
- Business, Accounting and Law
- Creative, Performing and Visual Arts
- Education and Humanities
- Engineering and Built Environment
- English, Work and Study Preparation
- Information Technology and Digital Media
- Psychology, Social Work and Community Services
- Science and Environment
Customised programs and courses are developed in partnership with organisations or agencies to deliver quality professional development for their workforce. This is designed to enable employees to meet their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) obligations in their profession.
All courses are offered on a CQUniversity Moodle platform at cpd.cqu.edu.au enabling full access by members of the public by creating a personalised account. Courses can be selected and payment is made through a PayPal gateway enabling immediate access to course material.