Centre for Professional Development
The Centre for Professional Development offers a variety of Short Courses, Workshops, Webinars, Study Preparation and Open Online Resources.
Course material is developed by internal CQUniversity staff as well as external industry experts and delivered via the Centre for Professional Development's online Learning Management System (LMS). The LMS serves to provide instant access to the courses with a secure payment gateway.
Enrolments are open on a continuous basis with a self-paced study, allowing students to complete the courses within a flexible timeframe.
Study areas include:
- Business, Accounting and Law
- Creative, Performing and Visual Arts
- Education and Humanities
- Engineering and Built Environment
- English, Work and Study Preparation
- Fitness, Sport and Recreation
- Information Technology and Digital Media
- Psychology, Social Work and Community Services
- Transport and Safety Science
- Science and Environment
- Open Online Resources & Tools
Successful completion of a Professional Development Course (PDC) will be awarded a Certificate of Completion outlining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
Students may be eligible for credit transfer and/or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) into some courses offered at the University on a case by case basis.
New courses are added on a regular basis to accommodate industry updates.