Centre for Professional Development
The Centre for Professional Development offers a variety of Short Courses, Workshops, Webinars, Study Preparation and Open Online Resources.
Course material is developed by internal CQUniversity staff as well as external industry experts and delivered via the Centre for Professional Development's online Learning Management System (LMS). The LMS serves to provide instant access to the courses with a secure payment gateway. Enrolments are taken throughout the year on a continuous basis and the online courses are self-paced which allows students to complete their study without a set schedule.
Study areas include:
- Business, Accounting and Law
- Creative, Performing and Visual Arts
- Education and Humanities
- Engineering and Built Environment
- English, Work and Study Preparation
- Fitness, Sport and Recreation
- Information Technology and Digital Media
- Psychology, Social Work and Community Services
- Transport and Safety Science
- Science and Environment
- Open Online Resources & Tools
Successful completion of a Professional Development Course (PDC) will be awarded with Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a Certificate of Completion. Articulation into accredited courses at CQUniversity is available for some of the courses on a case by case basis.
New courses are added on a regular basis to accomodate industry updates.