About the Centre
The Centre for Professional Development provides a variety of continuing professional development and education opportunities for professionals across multiple disciplines.
The Centre provides:
- Access to affordable, self-paced, high-quality online short courses, workshops, webinars and open online resources
- Development of specialist knowledge
- Collaboration with industry to provide quality and relevant workforce education and industry update requirements
- Engagement with Stakeholders including government, business, academia and the broader community
- Inclusive working relationships and partnerships with stakeholders.
The range of courses offered by the Centre for Professional Development has been developed in consultation with industry experts and CQUniversity staff.
For direct access, visit cpd.cqu.edu.au