CQUni Friendship Group
The CQUni Friendship Group has been formed, consisting of Joanne Perry (email@example.com), Nicky Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org), Charlotte Harlan (email@example.com), Jenny Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org), and interested staff and students are welcome to join this group to contribute ideas for ways of assisting the SBT to continue its work and to assist with fund-raising activities. This Group will also be looking for ways of providing support to other charitable organisations in the future.
Donations to SBT
The SBT welcomes items that will help them to provide assistance to the children and the first order of business for the CQUni Friendship Group will be establishing collection containers into which staff can place items. These items will then be packaged and sent to the Trust. Some of the items that the children would love to receive include toys, dolls, games, picture books, drawing books, colouring pencils and painting sets. In addition to computers, laptops and digital cameras that are in good working condition are welcomed to enable volunteers to teach computing skills and hold photography workshops for the children.
To make a donation please forward your items to one of the following contacts:
- Rockhampton - Nicky Wright
- Bundaberg - Susan Praed
- Noosa - Mike Horsley
- Gladstone - Sue Oakey
- Brisbane - Macushla Miller
- Sydney - Alison Hensley
- Melbourne - Sue Robinson
- Gold Coast - Linda Parkes
- Mackay - Tam Kiln
The SBT has a cricket team, a football team and many athletic children who would appreciate sporting equipment and clothing, including:
- Football and cricket boots of various sizes, balls, bats and sportswear.
Other suggestions are:
- Chalk, coloured pencils and crayons
- Glue bottles and sticks
- Geometry box set
- Graph paper notebook
- Highlighters and permanent markers
- Paint brushes, pens and pencils
- USB stick
- Pencil box and pencil sharpener
- School bag
- Stapler and staples
- Whiteboard marker and eraser.
- Antibacterial handwash, body lotion and soap bars
- First aid box and contents i.e. band-aids, bandages etc.
- Brushes and Combs
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Insect repellent
- Nail cutter
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste.