As Australia’s first Ashoka U Changemaker Campus, CQUniversity has a strong focus on engagement, social outreach and giving back to its many and diverse communities.
One of the ways it can achieve this, is to help connect the expertise of its staff and students with external stakeholders – employers, community groups, charity organisations, etc – who require volunteer assistance.
CQUniversity’s people are its greatest resource, with a skill set spanning many discipline areas including:
- Business, Accounting and Law
- Creative, Performing and Visual Arts
- Education and Humanities
- Engineering and Built Environment
- Engineering Trades
- Information Technology and Digital Media
- Psychology, Social Work and Community Services
- Science and Environment
- Service Industries
- Transport and Safety Sciences