Western Australia Region Engagement Committee
Identify opportunities for:
- Increasing student numbers
- New courses, ie. Cert II STEM/Innovation
- Additional income
- Business development, ie. Dubai campus
- Increased CQUniversity brand awareness, ie. Student Edge
- Partnerships, ie. Flux/SpaceCubed, Sustainable Skills.
Provide business intelligence to the Associate Vice-Chancellor.
Review business intelligence from the Regional Advisory Groups.
Review and discuss the Associate Vice-Chancellor's Report.
Future Focus Areas
- As above in Focus Areas
- Embedding the Perth Campus in potential Indonesian opportunities.
Mr Jeff Gunningham (Chair)
Managing Director, Jeff Gunningham & Associates
Mr Rob Brown (Deputy Chair)
Associate Vice-Chancellor (Western Australia Region) & Director Regional Study Hubs, CQUniversity
Ms Jodi Shevlin (Secretary)
Campus Administration Officer, CQUniversity
Mr Jeremy Chetty
Co-founder, Student Edge
Mr Chandra Sundareswaran
Impact Manager, Spacecubed
Mr Robert Taylor
Chief Executive Officer, West Australian Indigenous Tourism Operators Council
Coordinator, Busselton Study Centre, CQUniversity
Coordinator, Broome Study Centre, CQUniversity
Director, Geraldton Universities Centre
Director, Pilbara Universities Centre
Ms Shirley McPherson
Manager, Business Development & Engagement, AFL SportsReady