Western Australia Region Engagement Committee
Identify opportunities for:
- Increasing student numbers
- New courses, ie. Cert II STEM/Innovation
- Additional income
- Business development, ie. Dubai campus
- Increased CQUniversity brand awareness, ie. Student Edge
- Partnerships, ie. Flux/SpaceCubed, Sustainable Skills.
Provide business intelligence to the Associate Vice-Chancellor.
Review business intelligence from the Regional Advisory Groups.
Review and discuss the Associate Vice-Chancellor's Report.
Future Focus Areas
- As above in Focus Areas
- Embedding the Perth Campus in potential Indonesian opportunities.
Mr Jeff Gunningham (Chair)
Managing Director, Jeff Gunningham & Associates
Prof Trevor Davison (Deputy Chair)
Associate Vice-Chancellor (Western Australia Region), CQUniversity
Ms Jodi Shevlin (Secretary)
Campus Administration Officer, CQUniversity
Mr Jeremy Chetty
Co-founder, Student Edge
Mr Chandra Sundareswaran
Impact Manager, Spacecubed
Mr Robert Taylor
Chief Executive Officer, West Australian Indigenous Tourism Operators Council
Ms Shirley McPherson
Manager, Business Development & Engagement, AFL SportsReady