New South Wales Region Engagement Committee
- Future of Work series
- Development of programs and calendar (e.g. Crisis Management Program)
- Partnerships with industry
- Funding for sales and marketing of programs.
- Pathways to Success Program
- Executive Coach in Residence Program
- Sydney Learning and Teaching Week (including Future of Higher Education Forum).
- Co-hosting events with industry bodies
- Alumni events - mentor opportunities, connecting current students with alumni.
Potential Focus Areas
- Supporting the University’s Reconciliation Action Plan
- Orientation Week cultural immersion programs.
- Social Innovation Hub in the basement - incubator program with industry coaches
- Explore partnership opportunities.
Growth and Expansion
- Countries Universities Centre - opening distance education sites in Goulburn, Broken Hill and the Blue Mountains
- Additional building/campus - keep 400 Kent Sreet but look at new sites
- Sydney Excellence in Research Week.
Prospective Domestic Students
- Provide strategic advice and direction for the marketing and promotion of the new allied health clinic and programs with a focus on targeting domestic students.
Mr Shehan Thampapillai (Deputy Chair)
Associate Vice-Chancellor (New South Wales Region), CQUniversity
Ms Alison Hensley (Secretary)
Business Support Officer, CQUniversity
Mr Phil Crenigan
Managing Director, Executive Turning Point
Dr Sue Craig
Managing Director, Transformance Group, CQUniversity Alumnus
Mr Kumar R Parakala
Global Digital Leader, GHD
Mr Ken Zulumovski
Managing Director, Gamarada Universal Indigenous Resources
Dr Ann Sardesai
Senior Lecturer Accounting, School of Business and Law, CQUniversity
Mr Shirish Pandey