2013 Opal Awards Winners
Engaged Learning and Teaching
- Winner - The Safety Circus Applied Theatre Project - Judith Brown, Hannah Barn
- Finalist - Developing and Implementing Innovative Solutions for Clinical Education Placements – Crafting a Local Approach to Mental Health Clinical Learning: Anthony Welch, Monica Moran, Brenda Happell, Margaret McAllister, Louise Byrne, Maude Chapman, Justine Connor
- Finalist - Reading SMART Literacy Program – Kerry Aprile, Lois Harris
- Finalist - Training Therapists and Responding to Need in Regional Mental Health – A Model of Collaborative Care - Bernadette Moore, Kevin Ronan, Karen Tyrell, Erica Olsen, Shani Granger, Kelly Bramstedt, Katy Coonan, Rebecca Sion, Stacey Koniw, Danica Adolfsson.
Engaged Research and Innovation
- Winner - SPAD-risk Management & Mitigation - Anjum Naweed, Sophia Rainbird, Verna Blewett, Lily Hirsch, Drew Dawson
- Finalist - Pathways to Employment - James Lejukole, Sophia Rainbird, Verna Blewett, Danielle Every, Larissa Clarkson.
- Finalist - Tales from a Resilient Community - Wendy Madsen, Cathy O'Mullan, Monica Atfield, Michelle Isler.
- Winner - CQUniversity Schools' Jazz Festival - Jason Smyth-Tomkins, Derrin Kerr, Peter McKenzie, Bachelor of Music students
- Finalist - Annual Indigenous Family Violence Prevention Forum - ATSI Reference Group, Heather Nancarrow, Anne Webster, Clinton Rawsthorne, Lauren Pattie.
- Finalist - Options Day 2012 - Elizabeth Hamilton, Michelle Palu
Engaged Service Learning (Students)
- Nominee - GABAI Native Bee Project - Leslie Lowe (Bachelor of Environmental Science)
- Nominee - Aged Care Engagement - Cheniel Steinscherer (Bachelor of Paramedic Science)
- Nominee - First Aid & Support of Australian Navy Cadets - Janelle Norton (Bachelor of Paramedic Science)
- Nominee - The Smith Family & Mentoring Work - Cong Nguyen (Bachelor of Business)