2012 Opal Awards Winners
Engaged Research and Innovation
- Winner - 10,000 Steps - Dr Mitch Duncan, Dr Corneel Vandelanotte, Anetta Van Itallie, Kelly Corry, Cindy Hooker, Luke Fallon, Stephanie Hall.
- Finalist - Domestic and Family Violence Database - Heather Nancarrow, Anne Webster, Clinton Rawsthorne
- Finalist - Growing Community Resilience in Theodore - Wendy Madsen, Cathy O'Mullan
- Winner - Earth Day - Gai Sypher, Jessie Phelan
- Finalist - From Time Travel to Lunch and Learn - Creating Online CPD Training for Building Surveyors - Darryl O'Brien
- Finalist - Sleep Education in the Community - Dr Sarah Blunden
Engaged Service Learning (Students)
- Nominee - Clinical Handover at the Bedside - Rehab Unit - Patricia Callow; and
- Nominee - CQUniversity Nepal Nursing and Midwifery Experience 2011 - A cohort of 17 second and third year nursing and midwifery students and staff.